Good Manufacturing Practice – GMP
Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is a term that is Recognized Worldwide for the Control and Management of Manufacturing, Testing and Overall Quality Control of Food and Pharmaceutical Products. GMP takes Quality Assurance approach, which ensures that products are consistently produced and controlled to the quality standards appropriate to their intended use and as required by the marketing authorization.
GMP Certification is mainly developed for the Natural and Pharmaceutical Product Manufactures. It is a set of guidelines that gives you the assurance that your product is safe and correct. It is mainly dedicated for the food manufactures and medication manufactures and GMP provides assurance for produce safe and quality products according to the Quality standard. GMP is responsible for the safety, efficiency and quality of pharmaceutical products and medical devices.
Benefits of GMP Certification
1. Improves brand value or image in the market
2. Provide guideline on how to produce safe and quality products.
3. Develops customer satisfaction by deliver the safe and quality product and services.
4. Develops motivation and team work between the employees of the organization.
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) is a system for ensuring that products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards. It is designed to minimize the risks involved in any pharmaceutical production that cannot be eliminated through testing the final product.
Documents required for GMP
All Documents should be Self Attested.
1. Personal PAN Card Copy.
2. AADHAR Card Copy.
3. Company Registration Copy or Incorporation Certificate or Electricity Bill.
4. Scope of Work on Company Letter Head (With any 1 Director).
5. GMP Manual & Procedures.
6. GMP Process approach.
7. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
8. Sample Formats/Templates.
9. GMP Audit Checklist.